GTG on CC,

GTG on CC,

This is a discussion on GTG on CC, within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Monday I got my letter from State (98) days from submittal. Today I got my Temporary Permit and am good to go, 100 days altogether. ...

Thread: GTG on CC,

GTG on CC,

Monday I got my letter from State (98) days from submittal. Today I got my Temporary Permit and am good to go, 100 days altogether. Did my Wally World walk this morning and found 200 rounds of .40 cal Winchester White box. They have been out since before Christmas.. They had 3 boxes and I bought 2, couldn't afford all three at once.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    If they've got the time to send you a letter and then send a "temporary" permit, why doen't they cut through all that paperwork and just send you the real thing?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    If they've got the time to send you a letter and then send a "temporary" permit, why doen't they cut through all that paperwork and just send you the real thing?
    The Temporary Permit came from the Drivers License office. That's where I will get my CCL, just like my DL.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    You get the letter stating that you are approved for the CCH permit. That letter is what allows you to go to the DMV office and get your permit. In Kansas, you get a temporary permit immediately and your hard copy within 10 days.

KsGunner, glad to see more Kansas concealed carry citizens on here!
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

Links