I have a question for gutless people

This is a discussion on I have a question for gutless people within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by SCXDm9 Any of you gutless guys carry AIWB? I love the idea and ease of draw but can seem to make it ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: I have a question for gutless people

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCXDm9 View Post
    Any of you gutless guys carry AIWB? I love the idea and ease of draw but can seem to make it work. I gave up on carring my XDm 3.8 AIWB but I got a Shield for Christmas and hoped to try it again, the first day my wife ask what was different, "I never see you gun what are you doing different?" and my 18 daughter who wouldn't notice a frog on my head ask if I were gaining weight!

I'm 6'4 and 173 lbs....
    I'm 5'7", 110lbs, and have a 31" waist. I have a disability of having diabetes since age 3, and have had 4 organ transplants, and countless other surgeries and issues related. I wear a hybrid (crossbreed style) holster, IWB, and carry a Walther PPQ service pistol as my EDC. I have no problem with it at the 4 o'clock or so position.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

2. Remove Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links