My Latest Initiative

This is a discussion on My Latest Initiative within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Welcome back, Euc. Add your site to our "Related Links" in the blue navigation bar above if you like. And good luck in your quest, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Latest Initiative

DC Founder
    Welcome back, Euc. Add your site to our "Related Links" in the blue navigation bar above if you like. And good luck in your quest, it's going to be an uphill battle....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNBurl View Post
    I'm glad you started your site.

My parents were educators for 35+ years and now are retired. My father was an elementry priciple for St Paul and is darn glad to be retired. Why? How about not having gang members threating him multiple times a year and him suspending 40 kids a year. (My high school I went to did not suspend that many kids in one year) My sister is an elementry teacher and I know she can't wait to retire but has a way to go.

Keep it up!
    40 kids a year....that sounds like Mayberry High School to me. Come and see where I teach.

EUC, you left just as I arrived but I have read almost all of your posts and I am one of your biggest fans.
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

VIP Member
    I missed this thread...it's good to see you back Euc.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar

Welcome Home

I also have wondered what became of you, Euc. Glad to hear from you. Your logic seems infallible to me. I came to the same conclusion as you have about one year ago. How many lives could be saved if teachers were allowed to be armed.
    You might look into the practice used in Isreal. I have read that they quickly resorted to arming teachers and also had some additional armed civilian participation. They realized that terror threats to schools could not be effectively defended against, if all who were in the schools were sitting ducks.

Good Luck...

I wish you well in your UP HILL battle. In earlier years, both my wife and I had joined several 'band wagons'. At this point in our lives, it almost seems useless..."to die trying?"

I do applaud your efforts, but a large part of me says that this 'monster' is too big..."too big to die and to sick to get better!"

Will things ever change(?), perhaps, if we should have an attack upon this great land and it is shaken to its foundations...perhaps then, we will be able to rebuild it more respectfully.

In a day when people respect a leader who get BJ's in the Oval Office and lies about it UNDER OATH...we sir, are in big trouble. Trouble only a life threatening scenario will change.

Stay armed, store food, be very alert...that day may be soon approaching...it won't be a picnic in the park!

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links