Florida CCW Eligibility Question (Loop Hole ?)

This is a discussion on Florida CCW Eligibility Question (Loop Hole ?) within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I see that you got the answer to your question, but I would like to clean this up a bit for others. This is not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Florida CCW Eligibility Question (Loop Hole ?)

I see that you got the answer to your question, but I would like to clean this up a bit for others. This is not legal advice, but grammatical advice...

Quote Originally Posted by joestone View Post
    [B]"If you have had adjudication of guilt withheld or imposition of sentence suspended on a felony charge, you are ineligible UNLESS THREE YEARS HAVE ELAPSED SINCE PROBATION OR ANY OTHER COURT- IMPOSED CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED
    Adding some extra marks we get:

If you have had adjudication of guilt withheld or imposition of sentence suspended on a felony charge, you are ineligible UNLESS THREE YEARS have elapsed since (PROBATION| COURT-IMPOSED CONDITIONS) have been fulfilled
    As you can see, the operator is "three years" and the conditions are either "probation" and "whatever the court comes up with".
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links