Car Carry...

This is a discussion on Car Carry... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; There's a Crossbreed Supertuck contact-cemented to the front of the driver's seat, between my legs. It contains an XD40 Service that stays there 24/7. I ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Car Carry...

There's a Crossbreed Supertuck contact-cemented to the front of the driver's seat, between my legs. It contains an XD40 Service that stays there 24/7. I cover it with a hand towel when I leave the car.

That's in addition to the Ruger LC9 on my hip. Like the old joke says, what am I afraid of? Not a damn thing.
    If you would enslave a people, first you must disarm them.

~ Adolf Hitler
    ~ Mein Kampf

2. Remove Ads

It contains an XD40 Service that stays there 24/7. I cover it with a hand towel when I leave the car.
    Aren't you worried about someone breaking a window and snagging your .40?

I really like the idea of mounting a holster either under the dash or in the center console. Out of sight is considered concealed in WI and it's much easier to get to than a belt holster.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Because I only have one gun, I keep on my body while driving. I have given a lot of thought to removing the holster while driving, but also worry about being able to re-arm under concealment. Because I currently appendex/SOB carry, being able to draw while in the car will be slow, which I am not comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by CigarStix View Post
    I just bought 2 of the "Nano 300" car safes (1 for each car) on eBay for $50+. I bought the 300 because it has a 3 digit combo and doesn't require a key. I don't carry any keys so these are great!
    Nice, thanks for the info, I like the 300, going to have to pick a couple up for my trucks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links