Our cause does not need spokesmen like this !!!!

This is a discussion on Our cause does not need spokesmen like this !!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Need to watch all of this....We don't need this....This man Alex Jones whoever he is has serious mental problems, does not need to be around ...

Thread: Our cause does not need spokesmen like this !!!!

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar

Our cause does not need spokesmen like this !!!!

Need to watch all of this....We don't need this....This man Alex Jones whoever he is has serious mental problems, does not need to be around guns of any kind....

We don't need his kind representing the majority of law abiding hunters, shooters and gun owners.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKofFih8Y
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

2. Remove Ads

A lot of people see Alex Jones as a mentally unstable conspiracy theorist. I am among that group. Ted Nugent is another one that I think (for the most part) does more harm than good. It's all about image, branding and characterization and I think that the gun grabber side of the equation is FAR better at it then our side is. We need another Charlton Heston BADLY.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    A lot of people see Alex Jones as a mentally unstable conspiracy theorist. I am among that group. Ted Nugent is another one that I think (for the most part) does more harm than good. It's all about image, branding and characterization and I think that the gun grabber side of the equation is FAR better at it then our side is. We need another Charlton Heston BADLY.
    We sure do....this clip is playing all over the country on about every news and talk show yesterday and this AM...and comments being made that this is the face of 2A supporters.....

Not doing us any good IMO.........
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Sorry suntzu ..... was not aware of that.....

Mods feel free to lock this out if deemed appropriate.......

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Fanaticism is fanaticism, whether you agree with the underlying cause or not.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links