Take it or leave it - Page 2

Take it or leave it

This is a discussion on Take it or leave it within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Like the previous posters, I'd take it in with me. No laws against it in Wyoming and the credit union where I bank has no ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Take it or leave it

Like the previous posters, I'd take it in with me. No laws against it in Wyoming and the credit union where I bank has no signage prohibiting carrying.

Ed

Re: Take it or leave it

Lock it in the trunk.

In Ne a passenger can be charged with illegal concealment if the gun is accessible.

And we can't carry in a bank here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

GH
    I carry to the bank all the time but it's legal in WI. Check your state laws before doing anything, though.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

I would just unload it, keep the bullets with me and leave the gun in the car.

VIP Member
    Would depend on your state laws. Here in Virginia carrying in a bank is legal, so I'd just go in and take care of my business. If not legal to carry in a bank, tell them you will return to take care of the issue.

Now the question is, why are you riding around with people who have been drinking? Also, if you have been drinking with them, what are you carrying a gun for? Drinking and carrying is just as stupid as drinking and driving IMO.
    msgt/ret and Jetfuelrm like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Although this senario was contrived, it was asked to me in a discusion of several different senario's discussed (which were also contrived!), with close freinds who was starting the process of getting there ccw permit. I just thought that it would start a good suggestion feed for all who was curious, especially from people who has experience in these areas. It was JUST a senerio, not a way of saying that I hang out with drunks OR stupid people. god bless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links