This thread has gone way, off topic. This discussion should probably be moved the the 2A portion of the site.
2. Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues.
If we don't cover all the required material and sign the form saying we have, we have committed a Class A midemeanor for each offense. Just like any student who signs their form would be guilty of if they don't receive all the required training and sign thier form.
1) the laws that relate to weapons and to the use of
(2) handgun use[, proficiency,] and safety;
(3) nonviolent dispute resolution; and
(4) proper storage practices for handguns with an
emphasis on storage practices that eliminate the possibility of
accidental injury to a child.