Headlight out,met Mcallen Tx finest

This is a discussion on Headlight out,met Mcallen Tx finest within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by farronwolf I don't really want to rehash this, but I can easily get my wallet out before my vehicle even comes to ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Headlight out,met Mcallen Tx finest

Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    I don't really want to rehash this, but I can easily get my wallet out before my vehicle even comes to a stop and you get out of your vehicle and start to approach.
    Rehash? You misunderstood me I think.

Movements are not illegal and likely you may never hear him mention them, but they are clues in the mind of a LEO contemplating / initiating a traffic stop with the realization that "this may be the one". Whan I said "I want ... etc ..." I meant that was what I liked ... it was no requirement I was stating ... no challenge was being issued.

While I am maybe "new here", I am really not quite so "new".

Take Care .........
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by MNewkirk View Post
    I should clarify - driver's window would of course come down - it has too in order to have the conversation. I was referring to "all windows down".
    Cordial is obvious. I won't be rude, but I will not consent to search, nor will I incriminate myself.
    OK .... I see where you're at, I'm with you now.
    MNewkirk likes this.
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    Hey Duk, I hate those "ghost" McAllen P.D. cruisers they do have a way of sneaking up on you!!! Just a heads up Edinburg is also running a couple of those units.
    Mission has a few also and so does pharr.

Just look for the Real Dark tint, Best clue for noticing them.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

When I read the part where you said it'd probably be better if you left it holstered I couldn't help but laugh. I wouldn't make that suggestion to an LEO, but I think it's funny that you did and she was cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by llmstratocaster View Post
    When I read the part where you said it'd probably be better if you left it holstered I couldn't help but laugh. I wouldn't make that suggestion to an LEO, but I think it's funny that you did and she was cool with it.
    I learned early on to not ask just "Where is it at?" .... but to say something like "Don't reach for it, don't move anything, just first tell me where it's at".
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by 91wm6 View Post
    You're braver than I am. If a leo asks me to remove my firearm I'm not gonna argue lol. FYI when you change out the headlight bulbs don't touch the glass part of the bulb. The oil on your skin may cause the bulb to break shortly after installation.(at least that's what I've heard)
    I'll never pull my firearm out of its holster. My hand isn't going to my firearm. I'll be happy to get out and have them retrieve it, but not me.
    Putting your hand on your gun and drawing in the presence on an LEO doesn't sound smart.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links