NRA reps say Biden/Obama already had mind made up

This is a discussion on NRA reps say Biden/Obama already had mind made up within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Radical Islam my ! Do you guys REALLY think that some half organized goat herders can actually threaten our national security? I know that is ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: NRA reps say Biden/Obama already had mind made up

Radical Islam my !

Do you guys REALLY think that some half organized goat herders can actually threaten our national security? I know that is what the GOV WANTS us to think. The real threat is China. Believe me or not, who benefits from America disarmed? Why did Lansa destroy his hard drive? I know it sound like I need to adjust my tin foil hat, but the clown in DC is being controlled.
    soada101 likes this.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon. Go big or stay on the porch.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    America will never be destroyed by military action. It is under attack and could be destroyed from within by elected gov. officials. Think about it. How bad can it get if our economy collapses? Our money becomes worthless. We are losing the battle right now.Taking away our guns and/or ammunition is the next step. Out gov't. doesn't answer to the people anymore. I fear bad times are coming folks. Sure hope I'm wrong.
    vilecanards likes this.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

He was going to do it because he can not run for re-election. If you look at his voting record as a state and US senator you will see that every bill for gun control he voted for it.
    soada101 likes this.

Anybody surprised? Look at who's in charge.. Biden. That alone speaks volumes
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

VIP Member
    NRA reps say Biden/Obama already had mind made up
    This surprised anyone? It didn't surprise me, and I can guarantee it didn't surprise the NRA. Even knowing it was a waste of time going to the meeting, they had no choice. Can you imagine the field day the media and the administration would have had, if the NRA refused to participate.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    They already had their minds made up. Surprise how is that news Obama has been tell you all a long what he was going do .
    This is not news.
    If the task force was really meant to mean something, there is no way they would have put Biden in charge of it.
    OD* likes this.

The cards will be on the table soon, most of us can imagine what they will be. I think for starters, much of the 1994 ban will be attempted. I like how many States are already opting out.

All of this should come to no surprise by anyone who was paying attention before the election. Problem is with all of the "citizens" who decided that they didn't need to vote. Face it, we are the vocal minority these days. My fear? The Ban WILL BE re-instated, Obama WILL sign the U.N.Small Arms Treaty. There will be a small number of people revolting (not as many as it sounds like, the majority will decide it's not worth putting families at risk), and Martial Law or something very much like it will be declared. At that point our current administration can do whatever they please. All of this brought to you by the people who decided that they didn't need to vote. Hopefully this scenario is all wrong, and the fact that you can't find any 9mm or 5.56 ammo has nothing to do with any government action to stockpile the ammunition the military uses the most of. (Maybe I need to go adjust my tin foil hat now.)
    Last edited by sfreed; January 13th, 2013 at 09:15 AM. Reason: spelling
    rayporsche and soada101 like this.

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sfreed View Post
    Problem is with all of the "citizens" who decided that they didn't need to vote, the Ban WILL BE re-instated, Obama WILL sign the U.N.Small Arms Treaty, there will be a small number of people revolting, Martial Law will be declared, our current administration can do whatever they please, government action to stockpile the ammunition the military uses the most of
    Welcome to defensive carry. Interesting first post in that you managed to push just about every button and talking that the paranoid right wing gun nut and tin foil hat wearing individuals are known for.

Also, the idea that Obama has nothing to fear because he can't run for re-election is not true. While he himself may be fin at the end of his term, his party certainly has ambitions that include having someone succeed him and not losing their slim control of the senate, not to mention a desire to regain the House. One of the biggest weapons the pro-2A community has is their fear that they push the gun control thing too far and lose. It happened in 1994 and took them a solid decade to begin to overcome the damage.

The democrats lost 20 seats after the last AWB , the 2014 election is a "big one" in many ways , and IMO (fwiw) this is why Obama set up the task force to begin with. They know they don't have near the votes to pass another AWB so they need a "plan B" .

What!? I'm shocked!

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceoky View Post
    The democrats lost 20 seats after the last AWB , the 2014 election is a "big one" in many ways , and IMO (fwiw) this is why Obama set up the task force to begin with. They know they don't have near the votes to pass another AWB so they need a "plan B" .
    Your right. The Democrats have a lot more seats in the Senate to defend than the Republicans. If they play their cards wrong, they could lose control of the Senate too, which I am sure they are concerned about. It is also pretty well accepted that the Republicans will maintain control of the house.

Of course the ratio of R's and D's does not guarantee a damn thing with regards to gun rights. This is why it is important to understand where your representative falls on the issues and the correct answer for gun rights doesn't always have an R by their name.

GH
    The Vice President has his marching orders from the President who in turn has his marching orders from...who? George Soros? The UN? The far left? Follow the money trail. That failing, follow the One World Government trail. Maybe all these trails lead to the same place. I hope I don't live long enough to see the US turned into a third world nation run by a dictatorship. I fear this is starting to happen already. I fear for my kids & grandsons. Gun control, mind control, economic control - all the signs are there. Be prepared to convert all your US currency to Euros.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    This is no different than what happened with the Health Care Summit. Have this dog and pony show to make it look like you are trying to be all bipartisan but in the end Obummer's idea of bipartisanship is for everyone on the other side of the issue to abandon everything they believe in and agree with him because it is his way or the highway. I find it pathetic that Obummer thinks that only more gun control laws will solve this problem when we all know there is more to it than that. I will be surprised if what Obummer finally proposes and wants to see pass will include any kind of legislation dealing with mental health issues or having armed security in schools. It will all be about the guns and more red tape involved in buying or owning firearms. Anything to the contrary will be unacceptable to him.

Quote Originally Posted by KyBill View Post
    After the initial shock of the tragedy wore off, those two (Obama & Biden) probably damn near wet their pants.
    I doubt it took that long.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links