Now no one will know who's carrying what

This is a discussion on Now no one will know who's carrying what within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This has all the makings of a Saturday Night Live Skit- that first picture could be Will Ferrell and Cheri O'Teri who took her gun ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Now no one will know who's carrying what

This has all the makings of a Saturday Night Live Skit- that first picture could be Will Ferrell and Cheri O'Teri who took her gun to yoga class and it keeps slipping out. Meanwhile, the hosts of the show, from TV's #1 hit drama Miami Vice (the remake, not the original. Obviously no one silly enough to wear pink socks would find these holsters sylish!) simply show up and pose and somehow they get the BG. No need to draw their bad, scary guns from their super cool Euro holsters!

Sorry. I got a good night's sleep last night! :)

2. Remove Ads

I can see people who jog using those instead of a armband but other than that fugetaboutit.

Wow hope this starts being EVERYWHERE! The shield or lc9 would be very happy in that! No one would know the difference;)
    wraithls1 likes this.

VIP Member
    My wife makes me watch Project Runway with her.

Nothing shocks me anymore.
    Glock36carry likes this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    My wife makes me watch Project Runway with her.

Nothing shocks me anymore.
    I'm not married, so...maybe I'll figure it out one day. I'd be saying screw this and get up and go do something other than sit down and waste time watching crap like that.

"Do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of." - Ben Franklin
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRiley View Post
    Wow hope this starts being EVERYWHERE! The shield or lc9 would be very happy in that! No one would know the difference;)
    That is exactly what I was thinking. I hope this becomes the latest runaway fad. Heck, you could probably wear you shoulder holster uncovered and people wouldn't notice that it held a Glock and not an Iphone.
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."

- Dave Gell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links