Join the NRA for free!

This is a discussion on Join the NRA for free! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here ya go folks.....seems like a win-win to me! Pay $25 for a 1-year membership (reduced from $35), get a $25 gift card from Bass ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By KoriBustard

Thread: Join the NRA for free!

Join the NRA for free!

Here ya go folks.....seems like a win-win to me!

Pay $25 for a 1-year membership (reduced from $35), get a $25 gift card from Bass Pro.
    Works for renewals too.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...AG&hid=4487688

2. Remove Ads

This link does not give you the Bass Pro gift card. Is that still good or are they not doing it anymore?

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

I don't want all the crap in my mail box. Although I was tempted with that knife offer, then I found out it says made in china. If it wasn't for an emergency I wouldn't have donated to them. They disappoint me with their outsourcing.

The NRA need you 031131 and you certainly need them. They have done more for you and me to allow us to have "guns" than you will ever know. Please be encouraged to join. The excuse of not liking the cheap knife or mail out stuff is kinda feeble considering what they have to offer.
    I'm like you, I don't need a cheap knife, but I do need the NRA.
    Best to you.

Re: Join the NRA for free!

Quote Originally Posted by golfer View Post
    The NRA need you 031131 and you certainly need them. They have done more for you and me to allow us to have "guns" than you will ever know. Please be encouraged to join. The excuse of not liking the cheap knife or mail out stuff is kinda feeble considering what they have to offer.
    Best to you.
    Or, just donate money, it's deductible.
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Given what's going on in this country right now, and that love 'em or hate 'em the NRA is our best force against the politically driven gun grab...join the NRA and don't 'worry about gift cards. How much do you spend on your guns, cases, ammo, range time, etc.? An NRA membership is nothing given what you've spent and your right to keep it and protect your family.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

Been a member for many years but can't stand ALL the junk mail i keep getting. If i had more money i would give it. They need to save that money for the big fight they are wasting on all the crap mail. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by PAPADALE1 View Post
    Been a member for many years but can't stand ALL the junk mail i keep getting. If i had more money i would give it. They need to save that money for the big fight they are wasting on all the crap mail. JMO
    Some time back I sent an email to the NRA asking that I not receive any promotions and only communications related to NRA activities and related legislation. I don't get any junk mail now.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO

Quote Originally Posted by KoriBustard View Post
    Some time back I sent an email to the NRA asking that I not receive any promotions and only communications related to NRA activities and related legislation. I don't get any junk mail now.
    Thanks. I will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PAPADALE1 View Post
    I should add that the NRA receives revenue from the various gun related companies, insurance companies, etc. for access to their membership. So they are not "wasting" membership money but actually making money on these activities. However, it just got too much for me. I'd rather pay $10 more a year and get no communications of that sort. So, I guess it's a double-edged sword.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO

Quote Originally Posted by golfer View Post
    Best to you.
    It wasn't that it was a cheap knife, but a knife made in china. I just expect more from such an American organization (like American made knives). I agree with you that they have done a lot. That's why I still donated.

Interesting what was said about the junk mail. I'll give them a call and see what I can do about not receiving junk mail.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    You can't lose, go for it!!!!
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

"Interesting what was said about the junk mail. I'll give them a call and see what I can do about not receiving junk mail"
    Bully for you

As others have mentioned, contact them and let them know you don't want junk mail. That's what I did when I renewed my membership a few years ago.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Links