I agee with this guy

I agee with this guy

This is a discussion on I agee with this guy within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm sure many of you have watch the "NutNFancy Project," but this is one of his non-review videos. I watch him quite often, and it ...

Thread: I agee with this guy

I agee with this guy

I'm sure many of you have watch the "NutNFancy Project," but this is one of his non-review videos. I watch him quite often, and it is HIGHLY informative in ALL cases. Subscribe, if you want, he is AWESOME. This pretty much explains why I decide to and, when I get my permit, WILL, carry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gIHDHZf1TA

I used to watch his stuff but it got to the point that I was squirming in my chair saying "Move on." The guy has mostly good stuff but spends 15 minutes telling you over and over and over what could be covered in just a sentence or two.

That said, I really don't need or desire the respect of NutNFancy. So telling me that he won't respect me unless I carry 90% of the time, who cares.

I probably carry more than 90% and suggest to my students that they should carry always. But how much you carry is up to you. If you "gun check" most of the people I know, you will hear something like "its none of your business."

C.A.N.T Carry Always Never Tell.
    Train like your life depends on it, because it does.

NRA Life Member

Re: I agee with this guy

Gun checking is a bit much as it can take away from your element of surprise. Beyond the fluff, its mostly good stuff

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    A rehersal before recording wouldn't hurt sometimes.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

I sometimes watch his videos but I agree he tends to be a bit long-winded and I often find myself clicking off before the video is done. And I also agree that it is none of his business how often I carry (though I think he would be pleasantly surprised), nor do I care whether or not I have his respect. I like him in general, but I think he sometimes takes himself just a bit too seriously.

Sponsored Links