Ah! The irony

This is a discussion on Ah! The irony within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is a video the Commonwealth of Virginia is using to train state employees to handle "active shooter" situations. Please note that at 0:56 when ...

Thread: Ah! The irony

VIP Member

Ah! The irony

This is a video the Commonwealth of Virginia is using to train state employees to handle "active shooter" situations.

Please note that at 0:56 when the shooter enters the building, he walks through a door clearly marked with a gun-buster notice / graphic. Right past the sign.

So is the State conceding that "Un-armed Victims Rich Zones", " Safety Zones for Criminals", “Free-fire Zones for Deranged Killers” a.k.a “Gun Free Zone” aren’t -- because criminals, by definition, don’t obey the law much less signs?

Or could it be that maybe, just maybe, instead of gun control, the State should encourage literacy -- surely, if criminals knew they weren't allowed to bring guns in, that it is a , I'm sure they'd stop at the sign.

RUN. HIDE. FIGHT. Surviving an Active Shooter Event - English - YouTube

-----

Was not sure were this should go. Moderators, if there is a better location, please move.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links