CC - Hopefully, it will get easier

This is a discussion on CC - Hopefully, it will get easier within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, received my Kangaroo Carry today and have been wearing it for a couple of hours. I realize it's not for everyone but me personally, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: CC - Hopefully, it will get easier

Well, received my Kangaroo Carry today and have been wearing it for a couple of hours. I realize it's not for everyone but me personally, I'm relieved to have that weight off my waist! I think part of my issue is I sit at a desk all day so having a waist holster causes me to frequently adjust the holster, the way I'm sitting, pulling up my pants every half hour. Additionally, I do a lot of driving so I see this shoulder holster as a plus.

My Shield is secure high on my left side along side my left "man boob". It is truly deep concealed - nobody would be able to tell I'm carrying.

Now, the ability the draw quickly could potentially be an issue; however, I've practiced several times, and will continue to do so, but I'm amazed at the ability to draw this weapon "out of nowhere".

Before reading post #29, I figured this new CC endeavor of mine would result in much trial and error and that I'd end up with several holsters. So be it. The fact is - I've got options.

2. Remove Ads

Wanna sell the Shield 9? I'd love to take it off your hands.

It will get better. Your carry rigs will adjust to your "comfort" setting. The more holsters, belts, pants, etc you get and the more you carry, the easier it becomes. It is strange at first but does get better.
    EDC: M&P 9*2
    PHIL.4:13

NRA

The Shield is my first CC so I'll keep it for a while. Nice to know someone else likes it as well!
    Granted, I'm a new shooter and don't have much to compare the Shield to - other than my Ruger GP 100 6" Blue.
    Totally two different weapons but, the Shield fires smoothly with little recoil and appears to be very accurate.

This whole CC thing is quickly becoming a "habit". So much so, I cannot believe I'm looking at another CC weapon - the CZ P-01 has caught my eye. No spontaneous purchases!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links