Dentist shoots teens in road-rage incident - Page 3

Dentist shoots teens in road-rage incident

This is a discussion on Dentist shoots teens in road-rage incident within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by mbguy29577 Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. Was she an anti-dentite? He does look nutty! His lawyers are porbably checking to see ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Dentist shoots teens in road-rage incident

Quote Originally Posted by mbguy29577 View Post
    Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. Was she an anti-dentite?
    He does look nutty!
    His lawyers are porbably checking to see if the girls had seen that episode and thought it was funny.....
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Take the book. Wind up and throw it as hard and fast as possible at this idiot! What a loser.. See ya spike!
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Clowns like this aren't doing us any favors. I find it interesting his attorney is going for the stand your ground law. It states "The law grants immunity from prosecution if a defendant can show deadly force was used in response to fear of serious injury or death." How does someone honking a horn at you show fear of serious injury or death? Now the dems will cry for banning of a .357 magnum.
    9MMare likes this.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    Clowns like this aren't doing us any favors. I find it interesting his attorney is going for the stand your ground law. It states "The law grants immunity from prosecution if a defendant can show deadly force was used in response to fear of serious injury or death." How does someone honking a horn at you show fear of serious injury or death? Now the dems will cry for banning of a .357 magnum.
    Agreed. I think the attorney should be held accountable for the ridiculous plea his client is making. It's obvious by the sheer fact both parties were in vehicles while sitting along side each other, either or both could have easily avoided the situation, and that the SYG defenses does not apply here. IMO, anyway...
    smolck likes this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Good call by the judge. This guy needs to be off the streets.
    "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Flight Surgeon, USAF
    Law Enforcement Tactical Surgeon

NRA Patron Member

Idiot.

What a moron!

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    Why is the fact he's a dentist (retired) even germane to the story? Does the reporter have a grudge against dentists?

Or is dentist the new code-word for gun nut?
    My best guess is (and it is only a guess) the media felt it would have more "shock value" using a medical professional (showing even they can "go off their rockers") to paint us all in a very bad light

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    "It's 30 years for this clown."

As it should be. But seeing as this happened in 2010, what took so long to come to this conclusion?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Look good at his photo. You will see it again. This idiot is going to be a poster child for the AntiGun media. They'll claim the only reason he is in trouble was because it was a car full of pretty white girls. If it had been black or hispanic males in hoodies, he would have gotten away with it. We know this is a lie, but it will be the spin on the propaganda. A few more guys like this and we will be lucky if they let us carry slingshots!
    Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher, Independent voter, Goldwater Conservative.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    He should be taken out and hung. I don`t want to pay for the rest of his Stupid life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links