We should publish a list of people with gun permits

This is a discussion on We should publish a list of people with gun permits within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yes, you read that correctly. We should publish a list of people with gun permits...all the politicians. Then we should Google map them. Then protest ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sdprof

Thread: We should publish a list of people with gun permits

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

We should publish a list of people with gun permits

Yes, you read that correctly. We should publish a list of people with gun permits...all the politicians. Then we should Google map them. Then protest around their house. Any other add-ons are certainly welcome.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

Should any federal legislation make it though, each and every representative and senator that votes it should have their homes, all of them, immediately searched for any banned weapons. Publicly. Put up or shut up.
    Exacto likes this.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

While were at it, lets make the white house a (Gun Free Zone) sense all the danger will be done away with by the DiFi ban
    My EDC G27 gen. 4
    Favorite range gun G23 gen. 3

NRA Life Member

No, I think they should ban firearms from the secret service and issue them flowers and well wishes

Those politicians will just have David Gregory hold-on to those banned items for them. He's got that Teflon touch now...

You do know that Congress has a habit of exempting themselves from the laws they pass.

Congress exepmts themselves from everything. Obamacare, weapons bans, taxes and if I remember correctly traffic tickets. They decide the laws we should follow but they don't follow them. Typical elietist the worst of which is our president.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddydon View Post
    No, I think they should ban firearms from the secret service and issue them flowers and well wishes
    Along these lines, I'd like to ask London Police how it feels to confront criminals with nothing more than a whistle. I bet they'd like the option to have a gun sometimes.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diver1102 View Post
    Congress exepmts themselves from everything. Obamacare, weapons bans, taxes and if I remember correctly traffic tickets. They decide the laws we should follow but they don't follow them. Typical elietist the worst of which is our president.
    Ah yes, the ruling class elites with their boot heel on the throats of all us peons. The tide comes in, and it goes out.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    I'm in favor of publishing the names and addresses of all who do not own a gun and feel they should be banned.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

There is already an exemption for politicians, and other government workers as well as other "special friends" directly spelled out in Feinstein's bill.

It's in another thread. If I find the link, I'll come back and post it here.

Found it. Image: Sen. Dianne Feinstein's official list of guns she wants to ban
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    What a hypocrite. The president is against armed police in our schools, but there are at least eleven armed White House security force members guarding his kids at their school and will continue to do so until they complete their education.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Links