What do you do with your carry at night? - Page 4

What do you do with your carry at night?

This is a discussion on What do you do with your carry at night? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My EDC is a G26 and I use to just put it in the safe at night since my G17 HD gun is always at ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What do you do with your carry at night?

My EDC is a G26 and I use to just put it in the safe at night since my G17 HD gun is always at my bedside. Recently I started putting it in the same safe in case I need to hand it off to the wife in an emergency. It fits in the bottom and to the side with no problem. Have a couple spare 19 round magazines in the bottom as well.

13466222496121215815641.jpeg 1242157303935102392626.jpeg

Mine goes in here under my bed.
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

I put it away for the night.
    Semper Fi
    "Marines don't surrender-they win or die." from Brute

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

We have no kids so each in our night stands.
    Becky
    XDs .45
    Nano 9mm

I may be a girl, but I can protect myself!

I lock my guns up at night since their "bad guns". I don't need my guns committing any crimes while I'm asleep.
    PAPADALE1 likes this.

I have a pocket holster for all of the carry guns that don't have a safety. When I take them out of the IWB, they go in a pocket holster. It's safer handling them going to the night stand in the dark with them in a holster. I wouldn't want to trip over a cat or shoes when my eyes aren't dark adapted and accidentally have the thing go off. With them in a pocket holster that is extremely unlikely to happen.
    Not to be rude, but keep your finger off the trigger and you won't have an issue. Or flip some lights on.

My carry weapon(s) usually stay on the night stand or go in the beside safe depending upon what I was carrying. My XD9 with TLR1 is my night stand gun, but my LCR usually sits beside it as back-up.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP4ever View Post
    Not to be rude, but keep your finger off the trigger and you won't have an issue. Or flip some lights on.

My carry weapon(s) usually stay on the night stand or go in the beside safe depending upon what I was carrying. My XD9 with TLR1 is my night stand gun, but my LCR usually sits beside it as back-up.
    yeah I have a "trigger cover" (holster) for my guns that I use when they are sitting on a table etc.. keeps cat's paws out of the trigger guards, etc..
    Simple kydex molded cover that clicks over the trigger guard and has a lanyard you can loop through a belt to carry IWB/mexican carry, or just use to snap off the guard if the gun is needed.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Keep mine on the nightstand in "safe" mode. She needs her rest. The HD sits close by on night duty ready to go.

No kids in the house so it sits on my nightstand.

My EDC sits inches away on the nightstand (condition zero), along with a few extra mags, flashlight, wallet, and cell phone.

My gun stays on me until ready for bed when all the kids are asleep then it goes on my night stand. My kids have half doors so they can't leave their rooms. When I wake up I take a shower and put it back on me and stays there until my day ends

What do you do with your carry at night?

Mine sleeps in a small bed in my nightstand covered by a special blanket my daughter knitted for her.

Right beside me on bedside table.
    12ga. tactical within arms reach beside same table.

Electronic safe next to the bed along with the HD pistol.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links