what should i get - Page 2

what should i get

This is a discussion on what should i get within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; get the block 30 and never look back...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: what should i get

get the block 30 and never look back
    " A free people ought not only to be armed & disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms & ammo to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them including their own government"
    George Washington

Looks Luke I'm getting the glock 30 and a ak47 for only 600 guy I know want to down size can't wait but I'm going to take them to the range first test them out kinda don't like that the glock don't have a safety besides the triger

VIP Member
    Judging from what I saw at the gunstores today, your choices may be limited ti .40 Springfields and Berettas. The sales guys were pushing the XDs.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJake View Post
    XD 40 in sub compact in my cross bread IWB holster is comfortable enough to drive 8 hours, The sub magazine only holds 9+1 but the larger magazine fit and you can even get the sleeve so it doesn't look funny.
    I'll second the XD40SC. I love mine!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by rawdawg1217 View Post
    i may have found what im after a glock 26 gen 4 pretty small only flaw is it 9mm but its just what im after
    If you like the Glock 26 you should try the 27 its the same size just in 40 s&w. It holds 9+1 and it can hold any glock 40 mag. The 27 is my EDC, it is a bit bulky (double stack) with the factory 10+1 extension and carry it in a Fist 1ak iwb holster and love it.

held one today glock 27 gen3 fell in love i also held the glock 30 sf i love it but im looking for the 30s that's the only 2 they had i love the glock i never held one until today never wanted to until this week now im in love thank you guy for changing my beliefs

Quote Originally Posted by rawdawg1217 View Post
    xd 40 or 9mm, glock 30,29, LCR 357 and im opened to suggestions about other fire arms preferred 40 or bigger holding 9 or more rounds im looking for a new cc weapon I am currently carrying a Taurus pt145
    Why not look at this one like one of two, the other you'll get in a year or so after very proficient with what you choose now. If it's for CCW, most people have two at least, for different times, dress and some have small, light caliber in one and the other a full-size higher caliber.

My only suggestion is that you shoot the LCR in .357 before considering that one. That may be a handful of pain and lack of control you're buying. 357 mag is best for quick, accurate shots in a big honker of a steel gun: like my Colt Python. I shot a small gun in .357 once. Never again.

If you're keeping the Taurus, what gun gives you the opposite of what the Taurus does? Why have two that are much the same?

Either way, If you think of two, you won't get so hung up about the one choice. Like shoes, how many people have just one pair? Same with guns, especially for CCW.

well.......... you didn't include 45....

But I carry the XDs45, and I hardly know its there anymore.

Look into a Beretta PX4 Compact, it has a rotating barrel. Before I purchase it, I shot a .40 and the recoil felt like shooting a 9mm. I just prefer guns with hammers and decockers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links