oh crap, g30 got my attention. - Page 2

oh crap, g30 got my attention.

This is a discussion on oh crap, g30 got my attention. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have an XDs, G36 and a SIG C3. That was more single stack .45ACP pistols than I needed, so I traded the G36 for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    I have an XDs, G36 and a SIG C3. That was more single stack .45ACP pistols than I needed, so I traded the G36 for a G30. Hasn't been warm enough to go shoot it so I can't say how I like it yet. I've dry fired it a bunch and it feels good in the hand. I'm working on the XDs being my summer carry.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

Traded and immediately went and shot it. Don't really care for glocks, this is my 4th but my 1st g30 and damn did I fall in love. Don't get me wrong, my colts are still my favorite but for carry? Can't think of a better choice! It's almost easier to conceal.. how? No clue but its just a tad more comfortable.

VIP Member
    I love the 30, carried it for 9 years now (off-duty)
    shoots great, nice to have 13 round G21 mags for spares
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Yeah I never thought I'd be crazy about one but I bought one at a deal and after shooting it I loved it. You might look at the new G30S. It is supposed to have a slimmer slide and still have the double decker mag.

Goose
    "These days I go down to Wal-Mart and they sell 'em in the back.
    Some people wanna take 'em away, why don't you go bust them boys that's sellin' crack.
    Guns, whether Remingtons 'er Glocks.
    Come on man it ain't like I'm a slingin' 'em on the block." - Justin Moore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links