How and why CCW works.

This is a discussion on How and why CCW works. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by KBSR That is funny right there. I didn't post this as a CC versus OC, but I guess some people are sensitive ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How and why CCW works.

Re: How and why CCW works.

Quote Originally Posted by KBSR View Post
    That is funny right there. I didn't post this as a CC versus OC, but I guess some people are sensitive about that particular topic. Hahah

I only meant it as an easy to understand graphic as it pertains to good citizens being armed versus good citizens being sheep. I don't care how you carry, but really wish more people would...that's all.

Be safe.
    I'm glad I was able to amuse you. That photo is a rip on open carriers, say what you will. The reference to deterence and the source at the bottom right make that pretty clear, that's my point of view.

Posted from Tapatalk on my Galaxy Note II while using the restroom.

2. Remove Ads

Sweet! There is always one guy that takes a chance though...
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    I'm glad I was able to amuse you. That photo is a rip on open carriers, say what you will. The reference to deterence and the source at the bottom right make that pretty clear, that's my point of view.

I don't take it as ripping open carriers. I OC every day I work, but CC outside of work hours. That said, I think you might be taking something out of context. It was posted in the concealed carry section of this forum.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: How and why CCW works.

It is what it is, some say an advantage to open carry is that it deters crime (which it has), this is a poke in the ribs from the concealed supporters.

Just makes me hungry, and my wife bought Girl Scout Cookies, not cool.

On the other hand, OBAMA keeps giving our enemies plates of cookies in the hopes they will like us better and leave us alone!

Not only did Reagan NOT offer cookies, he made you afraid to even ask for a cookie!

Where can I find a CC Holster for Oatmeal Raisin?
    MatthewF likes this.
    Always Carry, Never Tell
    S&W Shield 9mm
    Ruger LCP .380
    NRA Member
    Certified NRA Instructor

...on the back it oughta say "Got Milk?" I love the stories of how many CHLs are issued...and how many guns are sold...and how many background checks were done...but the average thug doesn't/can't read...so I wonder how much pause it gives them...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links