Motorcycle carry? - Page 2

Motorcycle carry?

This is a discussion on Motorcycle carry? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Same way theat I carry when not riding....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Motorcycle carry?

Same way theat I carry when not riding.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Quote Originally Posted by DixieHeart View Post
    I haven't had a need to carry while on my bike,
    I have'nt "needed" a gun off duty for more than a few instances in over 30 years. Unless you are psychic you never know. I carry all the time, usually AIWB in the warmer months and on the bike.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

“Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.”
    - H. G. Wells -

I ride all the time and carry AIWB as I do any other time.

I carry IWB when riding and haven't had any issues. If it's cooler outside and I am wearing a jacket I'm even less concerned about it printing. I do have a gun vault attached to the bike in my saddlebag should I need it.

Had usually just carried in my MTAC IWB, got out last weekend for a nice January ride in CO and had my LCP in a Nemisis in my pocket. Seemed to work out just fine.

Motorcycle carry?

I have a inside gun pocket in my vest with a pocket holster for warm wether and OWB in cooler weather. Actually I'm thinking of getting a larger size vest to wear over my riding jacket in cool weather. The vest does work the best for me.
    NRA Life Member
    R1200RT
    Remember, math is your friend not your enemy!

Gun Vest Shoulder Holster IWB depending. Honestly the Gun Vest works best if you equal the weight out on both sides lacking a tie down like a shoulder holster. But the gun vest is easier to draw from if you wear your vest over your jacket or alone which I 99 percent of time do.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

IWB and jacket pocket carry.

AIWB with J-frame all the time. I did have a low side crash one time. Got strapped to a backboard and put in an ambulance. The female EMT was checking me out, lifted up my shirt and found my gun, which I had totally forgotten about. She kind of freaked out and had the deputy who had been getting info from me for the report to come back in to take my gun. The deputy was a friend, so he took it and made it safe, then gave it to another friend who had stopped at the scene to help out. I got it back a few days later. I apologized to the EMT who said she didn't like surprises.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Rider friend of mine carries a 25Auto in the toolbox compartment. Said in all the years he has been riding, no one ever looked in the toolbox.

My apologies to the LEO's..............
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Motorcycle carry?

IWB and usually a BUG in front or jacket pocket depending on weather.

At first wife complained about IWB at 3:30-4:00 the grip would hit her on the inside of her right thigh.... Just cranked the radio up and ride on! Lol

KBSR likes this.

Yes I ride, and always carry, same as any other time, IWB 4:00, or sometimes SmartCarry.

I carry on the bike the same way I normally carry. Full size 1911 in a Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster at 3:30 or a Miami Classic II shoulder holster, depending on the weather and what I'm wearing. Why would anyone not carry on a bike??? I carry ALL the time where ever it is legal to do so--and I avoid places where it isn't legal to carry as much as possible! Generally speaking, if I can't carry, I don't go there!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Thanks for the good comments. I just got my conceal carry last fall so have not carried on my Harley Deuce at all yet. I do plan and will carry on it probably going with my smaller gun a Kahr CM9 IWB with a Sticky Holster it will stay plenty tight with my belt.

VIP Member
    conceal just like always IWB. gun is never left on bike and I have hard bags.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links