Ankle Carry Ruger LCR

Ankle Carry Ruger LCR

This is a discussion on Ankle Carry Ruger LCR within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am in no way affiliated with Gould and Goodrich but I just have to share my experience with their ankle holster for a Ruger ...

Thread: Ankle Carry Ruger LCR

Ankle Carry Ruger LCR

I am in no way affiliated with Gould and Goodrich but I just have to share my experience with their ankle holster for a Ruger LCR.
    I had never laid eyes on one and in fact ordered a Fobus ankle holster and the company made a mistake and sent me a paddle holster. In the time it took to receive my Fobus I had several tell me I would regret the Fobus and to check out the Gould & Goodrich 512-B. So when I sent the wrong holster back I ask and got the G&G and I've got to say it's the most comfortable ankle holster I have ever used!!! I actually at times even forget I'm wearing it it's so comfortable. If your looking for a small caliber ankle holster I'd certainly recommend the G&G!!!
    ~America~ Born July 4th,1776- Died, Election Day 2008

Why ankle carry?

Quote Originally Posted by MJB_17 View Post
    Why ankle carry?
    because it works. it has it place. great for backup gun while on the job. lots of good reasons to ankle carry. i have found you need a good name brand holster if you ankle carry. cheap does not work well. cheap does not work well in any carry holster.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Have you by chance compared it to the Galco Ankle Glove when you were shopping? I was looking into ankle carrying an LCR BUG and this gives me another option to look at and was wondering if you had any comparison..

Quote Originally Posted by Spovik View Post
    Have you by chance compared it to the Galco Ankle Glove when you were shopping? I was looking into ankle carrying an LCR BUG and this gives me another option to look at and was wondering if you had any comparison..
    No I didn't.
    ~America~ Born July 4th,1776- Died, Election Day 2008

Links