Barry buying bullets

Barry buying bullets

This is a discussion on Barry buying bullets within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What's your thoughts? One way to control the firearms? Take the ammo out of market. http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchase...of-ammunition/ SRG...

Thread: Barry buying bullets

Barry buying bullets

What's your thoughts? One way to control the firearms? Take the ammo out of market.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchase...of-ammunition/

SRG

Re: Barry buying bullets

Already running I think. Take infowhores with a salt shaker.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Such massive quantities of ammo purchases have stoked fears that the agency is preparing for some kind of domestic unrest.
    Of course (They) are preparing; that is what (They) do.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish; I'm prepared too as are millions more.
    It's what the 2nd amendment is all about.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Interesting, I wonder how many DHS agents there are? I wonder what the ratio of bulllets to agents is and how many hours at the range it would take for the agents to shoot that many "practice" rounds.

I am guessing that to use up that amount of ammo in a year the agents would need to be at the range 24/7 365 days a year for a couple of years. Kind of makes you wonder how they get any real work done.

The other thing that seems odd though is if thie ammo is intended to be used to quill civil unrest, why isn't there a lot of .223 ammo being purchased? According to the article they already bought 7000 rifles.

Senior Moderator
    Already running...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links