Pro 2A businesses that we should go to.

This is a discussion on Pro 2A businesses that we should go to. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; There have been several threads regarding places that have gun buster signs and policies. After reading some of them, I wonder, what’s left? What restaurants, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Pro 2A businesses that we should go to.

There have been several threads regarding places that have gun buster signs and policies. After reading some of them, I wonder, what’s left?

What restaurants, stores, and businesses are you aware of that you know support the 2A and welcome concealed or open carry into their establishments? Now I realize that places are not likely to post “Carry Welcome” or “Everyone's Packing” signs on their door, but it would be helpful to know what places that you go to that you know allow people to carry.
    NCSoxFan likes this.

Cabela's

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJClark View Post
    There have been several threads regarding places that have gun buster signs and policies. After reading some of them, I wonder, what’s left?

What restaurants, stores, and businesses are you aware of that you know support the 2A and welcome concealed or open carry into their establishments? Now I realize that places are not likely to post “Carry Welcome” or “Everyone's Packing” signs on their door, but it would be helpful to know what places that you go to that you know allow people to carry.
    You make it sound much worse than it actually is, at least around here. There are probably less than a dozen establishments in this county which have gunbuster signs posted.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

GH
    My barbershop has a sign posted on the door - "Firearms Welcome".

Tom's Barbershop, 79th & Burleigh, Milwaukee, WI.
    NCSoxFan, MJClark and GoPackman like this.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    You make it sound much worse than it actually is, at least around here. There are probably less than a dozen establishments in this county which have gunbuster signs posted.
    I think the OP was referring more to the forum. It seems people qre quick to point out the anti 2A establishments and declare a boycott but we don't do as well promoting those on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by NCSoxFan View Post
    I think the OP was referring more to the forum. It seems people qre quick to point out the anti 2A establishments and declare a boycott but we don't do as well promoting those on our side.
    That is correct. But by naming some of the pro 2A places, it gives people something to think about when they are choosing to spend their money. As an example, I rather spend my money at Cabela's than Wal-Mart any day. Wal-Mart is accepting, but Cabelas is supporting.

I think Chick-Fil-A is a strong 2A supporter too. But we don't have any in Michigan.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Since Starbucks didn't give in to major public pressure to restrict their policy any more than the given state each shop is located in I would consider them supportive.

That said, I ain't paying that much for coffee. But that's besides the point!
    sensei2 and Lightweb like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

This little town i'm in, i've seen one business with the no cc.The sign doesn't mean a thing.It's not the legal sign they are required to put up,if they don't want guns in their business.

I just accidentally posted this in the other thread about the 'anti' businesses, but I meant to put it here...

What about Banks and Credit Unions? Anyone know of a decidedly Pro-2a one of those?
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

VIP Member
    How about the state of Wisconsin?
    WI sign.jpg
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

BassPro
    Academy Sports
    Publix Grocery Stores
    Kroger Grocery Stores
    Walgreens
    Fernando's (my favorite Mexican restaurant)
    Domino's
    Bullseye Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    The Yarn Garden Knit Shop (my wife says half the knitters in her group carry)
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

I have a "Legally Concealed Firearms Welcome" sign on the window of my veterinary practice. It's been up for about 2 years I think, I've had nothing but positive comments from my clients. Has started many an interesting conversation about firearms, RTKBA, etc in our waiting room!
    DJC7 likes this.

So true
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    How about the state of Wisconsin?
    WI sign.jpg
    Is this sign for real???
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links