"Grey Man"

This is a discussion on "Grey Man" within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here's an interesting concept that I happened on. This seems to outline the whole philosophy of how Carrying should be, along with the idea of ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By USM1976
  • 1 Post By ItsMyRight2
  • 3 Post By TX expat

Thread: "Grey Man"

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar

"Grey Man"

Here's an interesting concept that I happened on. This seems to outline the whole philosophy of how Carrying should be, along with the idea of wisely choosing and arsenal.

The Grey Man Directive #OCCUPYGREY - YouTube
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.--->Herbert Spencer

Springfield xd 45, Sig Sauer SP2022(9mm),Remington 700(.308), Yugo M10 variant w/IZH Kobra optic,...and lots of ammo for all of 'em.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by xsigma40cal View Post
    Here's an interesting concept that I happened on. This seems to outline the whole philosophy of how Carrying should be, along with the idea of wisely choosing and arsenal.

The Grey Man Directive #OCCUPYGREY - YouTube

Very good concepts...blending in and graduating to more aggressive postures is nothing new and has been used by civilian and millitary combat personnel
    for a long, long time. This is part of the reason I care not for OPEN CARRY of handguns for CHL holders. Blend-in and be an inconspicuous as possible. Surprise
    has a tactical advantage.

Great Video! I used to be the tacted out camo guy until I realized how it made me stand out. Then I realized looking like everyone else might just be the best camo. Actually came to me in another forum where a guy was asking what the best camo pattern for Florida was. A guy answered "shorts and flip flops". I was like "damn,he is right!" One of those "duh" moments. lol
    Aceoky likes this.
    When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    Not taking anything away from the video, which, in and of itself is well done and makes good points in a clinical sense, but it all comes down to COMMON SENSE and SITUATIONAL AWARENESS; nothing said in the video is a surprise to me. If it wakes some up to shortcomings, so be it.

VIP Member
    After watching it I have to add that by Phase 2, between the helmet, knee pads and OC pistol on a huge modular belt, I'm thinking that making sure your Timbuktu messenger bag blends in becomes pretty irrelevant.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Links