And the debate rages on in Colorado..

This is a discussion on And the debate rages on in Colorado.. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Any thoughts on this tactic? Financial threats might work with our wonderful Demo's in Colorado's capital. Colorado ammo magazine maker Magpul threatens to leave state ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: And the debate rages on in Colorado..

And the debate rages on in Colorado..

Any thoughts on this tactic? Financial threats might work with our wonderful Demo's in Colorado's capital.

Colorado ammo magazine maker Magpul threatens to leave state over gun bill - Boulder Daily Camera
    mbguy29577 likes this.
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadsmiles View Post
    Any thoughts on this tactic? Financial threats might work with our wonderful Demo's in Colorado's capital.

Colorado ammo magazine maker Magpul threatens to leave state over gun bill - Boulder Daily Camera
    It depends upon whether they have the courage of their conviction or if they are too cowardly to face the consequences of their folly. Either way my contempt for them can't be expressed on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    It depends upon whether they have the courage of their conviction or if they are too cowardly to face the consequences of their folly. Either way my contempt for them can't be expressed on the forum.
    Right there with you.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

With Democrats controlling the Governor's office, the State House and the State Senate, there is NO downside for dems to go ahead and gratify their uber-liberal progressive base of supporters. I predict that the democrats will pass--and get the governor's signature on every anti-gun bill they can pass.

I am equal parts angered and sickened that Colorado has come to this sorry state of affairs. I cannot wait for the day to come when democrats no longer control our legislature!

Distinguished Member Array svgheartland's Avatar
    Colorado used to be a real place. A place that a young guy would want to go to. The real West. Oh my..... Damn shame it's what it is now.
    thephanatik likes this.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

We need to keep the pressure on them and the Gov. We'll lose MP, vacationers, hunters, you name it. All for nothing except for some feel good emotional whimps.

We need to make the Dems realize they are going to lose their jobs in 18 months.

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    If they pass this into law, Colorado wont see me hunting or fishing there anymore. I refuse to patronize businesses who wont support the 2nd Amendment. I bet Utah would welcome Magpul with open arms.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Distinguished Member
    I do hope Colorado doesn't pass this stupid bill. But if they do- Come to Texas Magpul! We'd be glad to have you. You'd like it here. No state income tax and very business-friendly.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnfat View Post
    I do hope Colorado doesn't pass this stupid bill. But if they do- Come to Texas Magpul! We'd be glad to have you. You'd like it here. No state income tax and very business-friendly.
    Ill second that. Texas is very business-friendly and I'd be proud to have a company like Magpul here.

My cousin is currently living in Denver, but is from Texas. He was in town this past weekend and we were talking about what's going on in Colorado. He said people there just hate guns, plain and simple. Sadly I see Colorado going down a similar road as NY....dems giving themselves and their minions the warm n' fuzzies for outlawing those scary inanimate objects.
    baren likes this.

From what I have been reading on Magpul's facebook page and some articles they have linked to the Denver Post (if I remember the name right) they are serious about leaving. They said that with the way they are set up it wouldn't take much to move and there wouldn't be much reduction of their production while moving. I just hope that they won't sell to any CO agencies.

The final vote is Monday. Can we all start sending e-mails to the gang? Please?

I feel bad for all you folks in CO. But, Magpul would be welcome in SD!
    sdprof and Naufragia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    Yeah i already got my warning. My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by remington79 View Post
    From what I have been reading on Magpul's facebook page and some articles they have linked to the Denver Post (if I remember the name right) they are serious about leaving. They said that with the way they are set up it wouldn't take much to move and there wouldn't be much reduction of their production while moving. I just hope that they won't sell to any CO agencies.
    That may very well be their next step. I hope they add NY and CA to that list as well.
    blitzburgh likes this.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links