Defensive Carry banner

Wife's first concealed carry day.

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  firecrackerktm 
#1 ·
My lovely wife carried concealed for the first time today. Took her to the range for some more practice, went out to lunch, did some shopping and I'm pleased to say that not one time did her weapon jump out of it's holster and create a problem. She felt like she was printing real bad and I told her that's normal and would soon go away. The only down side today was that she likes shooting my sr9c better then the lc9, so she want's one now. Oh well guess I'll just have to buy a new gun when they get available again.

#3 ·
You know how to solve the gun problem. When you buy a new gun, you buy 2 of them. 1 for you the other for her. :smile:

#6 ·
Mine had the same issues with carrying the first few times. But now... she is just fine with it.

#7 ·
I am trying to get my wife to the same place. She is now going to the range with me and is very comfortable with me carrying inside and outside the house, which is a lot of progress for her. I am hopeful we will get her a license to carry soon.

Congrats!

#14 ·
Amen and Amen to that, brother. :image079:

#15 ·
Good for your wife and good for you, OP. I am sure she will get over that "everyone sees" feeling that most of us feel at first. She will be more comfortable with it in time. Last time I went to the big bad metro with my brother my LCP in my pocket, I was very comfortable with it. The feel of it against my leg gives me confidence and security....as least as much as a person can have in a cess pool that was at one time a fun city. Wouldn't go there without it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.