Glock 27 - Page 3

Glock 27

This is a discussion on Glock 27 within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by TonyW If I can hijack the thread somewhat, have those who own a Glock 27 ever had feeding problems with it? There ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock 27

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyW View Post
    If I can hijack the thread somewhat, have those who own a Glock 27 ever had feeding problems with it? There have been several threads over on Glock Talk lately about problems feeding the little stubbie .40s.
    My Glock 27 isn't what you'd call a high mileage specimen (I'm not at the range all that much, unfortunately) but in the shooting I have done with it over some years, I have had exactly ONE problem, which was a stovepipe ejection, and probably the fault of my relaxed grip. It has never been repeated since, and believe me, after it happened, I tried to duplicate it because I needed my confidence in the gun back pronto!

But I have NEVER had a feeding problem with my Glock 27. Ever.

In fact, I haven't had feeding problems with other .40 guns I have, like a S&W 411 and an HK USP. Those are flawless, too.

the g27 does have some jump to it, but i got some +1 grip extensions(pearce) and they do help a lot. plus they give you that extra round. also i applied the decal grips and that works wonders, i did however leave off the decals that went on the front of the slide, because it caught on the holster, and the long strip that was supposed to go on the backstrap of the grip, i put on the front of the trigger guard, it helps me because i wrap my non-shooting hands' index finger around the front of the trigger guard(helps with recoil, IMO)
    Last edited by hurst1911a1; November 2nd, 2006 at 02:38 AM. Reason: added decal grip info
    it is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it

to the other question, i have hade a glock 23, 27, and a 17 and i have never had a failure with any of them
    it is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it

once i get either one im going to get a hogue grip to put on it i think that helps with recoil alot. i have them on all my glocks i like the feel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links