On Huckabee tonight on why women carry

This is a discussion on On Huckabee tonight on why women carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Julianna Crowder who runs a Girl and a Gun training organization in Texas will be on the Huckabee show this evening. It shows in AZ ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By threefeathers
  • 1 Post By Honk

Thread: On Huckabee tonight on why women carry

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar

Julianna Crowder who runs a Girl and a Gun training organization in Texas will be on the Huckabee show this evening. It shows in AZ at 1800. I have been blessed to train with Julianna at two major events that I spnsored. She was dynamic student at Mas Ayoob's MAG 40 in Sierra Vista, AZ, and then one of 5 terrific women at the Tom Givens instructor development course in Tucson. If there is a woman who can represent a realistic defense point of view it is her. PLEASE watch.
    tony1990 and goldshellback like this.

Distinguished Member
    Huckabee is a right on dude. Listen to him every morning on radio. I will sure watch this one tonight. Thanks for the info.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

I hope to watch the show with my wife.
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Not what I was hoping for but it was good publicity for us. Anytime a woman takes the necessary steps to protect herself and her family is a good thing. My wife carries a gun and I am very proud of her desire to protect herself in case I'm not around. I also know that she will back me up in case I'm unable to get to my weapon or disabled by whatever means.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Okay interview. Not much new or compelling that we've not already heard. But what I totally support is the idea of "women-oriented" training and shooting events. My gun club does a women's basic firearms safety course (required for a firearms identification card in Mass.) about 3 times a year. All very well attended and the reports back from the women have been overwhelmingly positive. They really enjoy being with other women and not having a bunch of "know it all" men around. If you're involved in firearms safety/training, I strongly encourage you to hold events designed especially for women.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver

Capital of the Confederacy
    Most women carry guns because they can't carry a cop
    sriddle13 likes this.
    "Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. " Col. Jeff Cooper

Proud member NRA, VCDL, USPSA, IDPA & DADD ( if you have daughters, you understand )

Good stuff! More women need to be heard an represent! Love to hear about a couple of thousand members being on board but over 900 is awesome!!!!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links