On Huckabee tonight on why women carry

This is a discussion on On Huckabee tonight on why women carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Julianna Crowder who runs a Girl and a Gun training organization in Texas will be on the Huckabee show this evening. It shows in AZ ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By threefeathers
  • 1 Post By Honk

Thread: On Huckabee tonight on why women carry

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar

Julianna Crowder who runs a Girl and a Gun training organization in Texas will be on the Huckabee show this evening. It shows in AZ at 1800. I have been blessed to train with Julianna at two major events that I spnsored. She was dynamic student at Mas Ayoob's MAG 40 in Sierra Vista, AZ, and then one of 5 terrific women at the Tom Givens instructor development course in Tucson. If there is a woman who can represent a realistic defense point of view it is her. PLEASE watch.
    tony1990 and goldshellback like this.

Distinguished Member
    Huckabee is a right on dude. Listen to him every morning on radio. I will sure watch this one tonight. Thanks for the info.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Thanks..................
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

I hope to watch the show with my wife.
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Not what I was hoping for but it was good publicity for us. Anytime a woman takes the necessary steps to protect herself and her family is a good thing. My wife carries a gun and I am very proud of her desire to protect herself in case I'm not around. I also know that she will back me up in case I'm unable to get to my weapon or disabled by whatever means.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Okay interview. Not much new or compelling that we've not already heard. But what I totally support is the idea of "women-oriented" training and shooting events. My gun club does a women's basic firearms safety course (required for a firearms identification card in Mass.) about 3 times a year. All very well attended and the reports back from the women have been overwhelmingly positive. They really enjoy being with other women and not having a bunch of "know it all" men around. If you're involved in firearms safety/training, I strongly encourage you to hold events designed especially for women.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver

Most women carry guns because they can't carry a cop
    sriddle13 likes this.
    "Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. " Col. Jeff Cooper

Proud member NRA, VCDL, USPSA, IDPA & DADD ( if you have daughters, you understand )

Good stuff! More women need to be heard an represent! Love to hear about a couple of thousand members being on board but over 900 is awesome!!!!

Links