Carry two? - Page 2

Carry two?

This is a discussion on Carry two? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I often carry two guns. Always a Delta Elite 10MM and some times for a BUG, a smaller .357.I heard about the guy getting reamed ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carry two?

I often carry two guns. Always a Delta Elite 10MM and some times for a BUG, a smaller .357.I heard about the guy getting reamed for carrying a too powerful 10MM, but here a good shoot is just that. I'll carry something that will get the job done if I need it.

This is off topic but you folks are doing a great job over there. Be safe and keep up the good work.

On the 10mm argument, I'll just state the same theory I use for coyote hunting with a 30-06; there's no such thing as overkill unless it wastes meat you were planning to keep.

On the two guns thing, I believe NM limits carry to one at a time, but here in TX, there's no such issue. I generally keep a Bersa .380 in my Coronado vest, along with a Surefire G2 and spare batteries in case I need to just throw the vest on and go somewhere without time to put on an IWB. Normally, though, the vest goes on over a tuckable IWB with either my GM 1911 or my Taurus PT99, balanced out by a Pelican M3 Xenon light and spare batteries.

Warthog and a P-3at just because you never know when Murphy will pay you a visit.
    There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? (Yuri Orlov [Nicolas Cage] Lord of War)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links