Penthouse Pet

This is a discussion on Penthouse Pet within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was in the car on my way to work and I always listen to Howard Stern. Some of you may not like him but ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penthouse Pet

Penthouse Pet

I was in the car on my way to work and I always listen to Howard Stern. Some of you may not like him but he had 3 or 4 Penhouse Pets in his studio and Gary (his producer) told Howard 1 of them carries all the time. Howard asked if he meant a gun and she said yes I have my CCW permit. WOW
    Not cool that they outed her like that but kinda cool to see girls like that having thier CCW. Just thought you would like to hear that.
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

2. Remove Ads

very cool.....but it's Penthouse.
    -Biker

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtbiker View Post
    very cool.....but it's Penthouse.
    I corrected the title, and was going to add that this thread needs pictures...but then I realized that Penthouse photos would get this thread locked down...
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    ....yes, but to ensure that the general membership will be safe from offensive photos, they would be transferred for safe keeping to the admin-only section.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Senior Moderator
    I believe that the general membership should decide what photos we find offensive. The moderators should post said pics and the membership could vote on what is and is not offensive. This way the moderators will have a better understanding of the memberships sensitivities towards potentialy offensive material.

VIP Member
    pgrass101....a PM is on the way to you regarding offensive materials.

...by the way, I was kidding in my post.

Senior Moderator
    I was kidding in my post also. I just wanted to cause a hubdub and see skimply clad girls.

mmmmm...Topglock.com is getting into an "adults" section. Lost my business. My interest here is CC topics, tools and thoughts. More than enough "nookie" sites out there, I would say.....

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    I believe that the genearl membership should decide what photos we find offensive. The moderators should post said pics and the membership could vote on what is and is not offensive. This way the moderators will have a better understanding of the memberships sensitivities towards potentialy offensive material.

Senior Moderator
    Okay guys it was a joke, there are plenty of other places to see skimply clad girls. Now I feel like John Kerry I thougth it was funny, well I guess my wife is right I don't have a sense of humor

VIP Member
    I (kinda) thought you were too. Everyone ease up on pgrass! Neither of us are good joke tellers so him and I got to stick together!

P.S. Babba Bouie Babba Bouie

I thought it was funny.

Which pet was it and does Stern still broadcast from NYC? If so I wonder if she has a NYC permit. It is common knowledge that Stern has one.

VIP Member
    ...but like many "entertainment" personalities, he absolutely needs one, but thinks the regular joe and jane doesn't need or should have one.

Okay guys it was a joke, there are plenty of other places to see skimply clad girls. Now I feel like John Kerry I thougth it was funny, well I guess my wife is right I don't have a sense of humor
    Guess that makes 3 of us because I thought it was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by srfl View Post
    ...but like many "entertainment" personalities, he absolutely needs one, but thinks the regular joe and jane doesn't need or should have one.
    Actually I think Stern has always been pretty pro-Gun. He is far from my favourite entertainment personality but I do not think he peaks outside both sides of his mouth on this topic.

I got it the first time and thought it was funny.
    Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.

George S. Patton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links