Questions about Re-conditioned gun

This is a discussion on Questions about Re-conditioned gun within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Gunbroker has a P220 elite that has been Re-conditioned. Anyone know anything about a re-conditioned gun or a Sig that Has been re-conditioned? would you ...

Thread: Questions about Re-conditioned gun

Gunbroker has a P220 elite that has been Re-conditioned. Anyone know anything about a re-conditioned gun or a Sig that Has been re-conditioned? would you take a chance on it?
    Thanks

VIP Member
    If it si a Sig factory reconditioned gun, I'd have no problem with it. They are usually government/police guns that have been traded in. Sig gunsmiths go over them, replace any parts that need replacing (including night sights that need replacing I believe) and then re-certify them. They are then banded with the red Sig band and placed in red Sig cases. They also carry a 1 year Sig factory warranty. Just be aware, they may show holster wear on them, Sig does not refinish the coating on the guns.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I wouldn't worry about it, enjoy it!!

Senior Moderator
    Archer51 is correct. I'd jump on it.

I've bought several. I once got a factory reconditioned 226 for 300 bucks. I took it to John Norrel, who refinished it with Moly Coat and it looks and acts like a brand new pistol.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Sponsored Links