DIA concealed carry

DIA concealed carry

This is a discussion on DIA concealed carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wil be traveling to the Denver airport (from nebraska) to drop my daughter off for a flight. I have heard that they are very ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: DIA concealed carry

DIA concealed carry

I wil be traveling to the Denver airport (from nebraska) to drop my daughter off for a flight. I have heard that they are very strict, even to the point of no firearms in your vehicle. We will be traveling on from there to southern colorado for the rest of the week. I have a permit and will want to carry for the rest of the week. what are my options?

Possibly find a LGS around the airport and call an express your concern. They might be able to hold it for you while you drop off your daughter and you can pick it up afterwards.

My FIL picks up used oil from a nuclear plant and he is not allowed to carry there so he does this with a near by gun store. Drops it off on his way over and picks it back up after he leaves the nuclear plant.

Check out Handgunlaw.us, and then make your own decision. Another option would be to contact the Colorado Attorney General's office.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Handgunlaw US is showing that there are no laws regarding Airport carry,as long as you are not entering the secure area you should be able to legally carry with a permit
    84160 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Thanks, i did check out Handgunlaw and it looks like we will be fine. daughter is old enough that we can just drop her off, don;t have to go into the secure area.

Yep, no laws pertaining to carrying in the "non-secure" areas of the airport. Even if you are worried, leaving it in your car while you walk her in isn't a problem since Colorado allows vehicle carry just about anywhere.
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

Links