How tuff is my sig p238

This is a discussion on How tuff is my sig p238 within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Due to not being able to find re-loading components right now the only thing i can take to the range is my p238 380. Right ...

Thread: How tuff is my sig p238

How tuff is my sig p238

Due to not being able to find re-loading components right now the only thing i can take to the range is my p238 380. Right now i have plenty of stuff to re-reload 380s but this is my only cc weapon and love it. I have over $800 (including lacer sight) in that little bugger and would hate to wear it out. My question to you that are in the know do you think i will damage it or ware it out by shooting it until this crazy lets up?
    Thanks

2. Remove Ads

It's rated for +p ammo so I think you're good to go... I'd change out the recoil spring about every 1500 rounds or so..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Thanks gottabkiddin for the very quick reply. this is what i like about this great forum i can get any question answered that i have with great answers and quick replies

Links