How tuff is my sig p238

How tuff is my sig p238

This is a discussion on How tuff is my sig p238 within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Due to not being able to find re-loading components right now the only thing i can take to the range is my p238 380. Right ...

Thread: How tuff is my sig p238

How tuff is my sig p238

Due to not being able to find re-loading components right now the only thing i can take to the range is my p238 380. Right now i have plenty of stuff to re-reload 380s but this is my only cc weapon and love it. I have over $800 (including lacer sight) in that little bugger and would hate to wear it out. My question to you that are in the know do you think i will damage it or ware it out by shooting it until this crazy lets up?
    Thanks

It's rated for +p ammo so I think you're good to go... I'd change out the recoil spring about every 1500 rounds or so..
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." — Thomas Jefferson

Thanks gottabkiddin for the very quick reply. this is what i like about this great forum i can get any question answered that i have with great answers and quick replies

Sponsored Links