Defensive Carry banner

do you use a speed loader if so which one?

uplula speed loader

9K views 68 replies 62 participants last post by  Memphiscbrider 
#1 ·
i am looking at one for 9mm-45 do they work well ?

#31 ·
I think it's pretty unanimous the Uplula is well worth the money. I have one for my glock and one for my AK. I got a bit of a deal on the pistol one because I was at the "Glock Days" at the LGS and the sign said 10% off all Glock accessories. I said "It fits a Glock so I get it 10% off right?" The clerk said "Yep" and range it up. The glock furnished one works, just not as easily as the Uplula, I do wish they would change the name though, it's tough to remember the spelling when somebody at the range sees it and wants to know where to get one.

#32 ·
Uplula...I also keep a cheap glock one in my range bag.

#34 ·
As if it were needed...one more enthusiastic vote for Uplula. I have a touch of rheumatoid arthritis in my hands (ah the joys of getting older), and there are some days I just can't push even the first round in a 9mm mag. Picked up the Uplula based on some good reviews on Amazon, and have not been disappointed at all.

#37 ·
The first time I ever used a Upula loader I was sold on it. However, it was always on the back burner of priorites.

Finally, two years after using one for the first time, when I bought my M&P, the Upula reloader was part of the kit which came with the gun. I was a happy camper.

I was impressed that S&W actually included such a high quality product as a give away, rather than the cheap ones you get with Glock and other manufacturers.

The Upula is one of those things which you'll wonder how you got along without it.

#41 ·
#42 ·
When my Dad got me one I thought "why would I need this, I've been loading mags by hand for years." Then I used it and realized that it really does ease the loading process and I would hate to be without one.

#49 ·
I thought the price was outrageous and told the guys at the gun store so. When they convinced me of how much easier it would be to load my 17 round M&P mags, I said, "OK, but it's the LAST thing I'm buying for my gun!"

They laughed....and laughed.....

I wonder if there is a Mrs. Uplula? :image035:

#54 ·
LOVE the uplula! Worth every penny!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.