Missouri permit wait time.

This is a discussion on Missouri permit wait time. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I live in rural Missouri and just got mine yesterday!! Only a 12 day wait! I'm sure it's a bit longer around KC and St. ...

I live in rural Missouri and just got mine yesterday!! Only a 12 day wait! I'm sure it's a bit longer around KC and St. Louis. Just thought i'd share!
    Rule #1. Cardio
    Rule #2. Double Tap

Congrats Clutch. Mine took four agonizing weeks, but that's not as bad as many other places.

I got mine in St Louis county back in 2006 or 2007. Turn around for me back then was only about a week if I remember correctly. Basically I had to drive down to Clayton and full out forms, fingerprints, and all that. Seemed like it only took a couple days and I had the letter and had to go to the licensee office.

Renewal is same day for me now, I just take a day off work and head to Clayton to fill out the form. The turn around and give you the slip to take to the license office.

Only thing troubling right now is what the license office (DOR) is doing with the database they started. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky you. Try Arkansas. Wait time is much much longer. Renewals are even longer wait.

Links