renewed my permit!

renewed my permit!

This is a discussion on renewed my permit! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a non-resident permit for Washington state. Came to Spokane on Sunday for a short vacation and to renew my permit. Everything went smoothly. ...

Thread: renewed my permit!

renewed my permit!

I have a non-resident permit for Washington state. Came to Spokane on Sunday for a short vacation and to renew my permit. Everything went smoothly. The only inconvenience was that I needed to be fingerprinted as my original permit was gotten in a different county. Took just a little over an hour and I walked out with my new permit.

Enjoy it while you still can!

Stay safe
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Washington and Oregon appear to be incredibly sane and civil compared to most of CA. I'm one of the lucky ones who lives in a rural county with a sheriff who respects and understands the 2nd Amendment. About 90% of CA residents are not nearly as fortunate.

Sponsored Links