The most compelling argument for concealed carry from a very brave young woman

This is a discussion on The most compelling argument for concealed carry from a very brave young woman within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This young woman testifying before the Nevada State Legislature concerning "gun-free" campus zones and what being a law abiding citizen cost her. Share this with ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By elmacgyver0

Thread: The most compelling argument for concealed carry from a very brave young woman

This young woman testifying before the Nevada State Legislature concerning "gun-free" campus zones and what being a law abiding citizen cost her.

Share this with as many of your anti friends as you can. Imagine if this were your daughter-granddaughter- or wife.

What an incredible young woman.

Amanda Collins testimony to Nevada Assembly - YouTube

That is why I sent this to my grand daughters

Very powerful. I think anyone with the power to vote on these gun laws should and need to watch this.
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

Very brave woman. And 100 percent correct. Not that that story would make a dent on any anti gun politician in that room or any other room. It should. But it wouldnt and wont.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Senior Member Array elmacgyver0's Avatar
    How are they going to endoctronate people of the evils of guns if they allow the legal carrying of firearms? I really believe most of them don't care, it is all about their agenda.They are more than willing to accept some collateral damage ala "Fast and Furious".
    Ghost1958 likes this.

She also testified for us in Colorado in the committee hearings on march 4th I believe. If you heard of the girl that Senator Hudak mocked, this is that girl. Amazing young woman.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.
    ― John Wayne

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    God bless Amanda Collins, what a brave woman. Her point that her rapist was sentenced to less (extra) time for rape with a gun than she would have suffered simply by having her CCW firearm is telling. These gun-free zones only serve to isolate easy targets for criminals. I simply wish that our legislators would wake up to this obvious reality.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver

Until such time as Nevada grants CC on college campuses she should research flame throwers. ATF has no juristriction in such matters. Certainly a smart young woman as her could improvise an anti rapist deterrent.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Very brave woman. And 100 percent correct. Not that that story would make a dent on any anti gun politician in that room or any other room. It should. But it wouldnt and wont.
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Assemblyman Wheeler certainly seems to "get it" @ 11:45
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Sponsored Links