Missouri gives Feds list of CCW holders

This is a discussion on Missouri gives Feds list of CCW holders within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The Highway Patrol just admitted they transmitted a list of all 163,000 Missouri holders to the Social Security Administration. Missouri Highway Patrol gave feds list ...

Thread: Missouri gives Feds list of CCW holders

Missouri gives Feds list of CCW holders

The Highway Patrol just admitted they transmitted a list of all 163,000 Missouri holders to the Social Security Administration.

Missouri Highway Patrol gave feds list of concealed carry permit holders : News

2. Remove Ads

Already running in Second Amendment forum. Missouri Highway patrol gave feds Missouri weapon permits data

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Bark'n; April 11th, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

~Replogle said the Social Security Administration wanted the information for an investigation into disability fraud related to mental illness claims. The list was to be compared to a Social Security list of recipients to see whether anyone who had met the mental health qualifications for a concealed carry permit had also claimed to qualify for Social Security for reasons related to mental illnesses.~

Ah I see, I see. Well how about SS give a list of people in the state who claim mental illness and then the state could see if any of them are on it for the investigation?
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Links