WI CCW where are we at?

This is a discussion on WI CCW where are we at? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am wondering if anyone has recently received their WI CCW?? I am curious to know where we are sitting 18 months in. I got ...

Thread: WI CCW where are we at?

WI CCW where are we at?

I am wondering if anyone has recently received their WI CCW?? I am curious to know where we are sitting 18 months in. I got mine the first month aprox #7400

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Was over 190K not sure if it hit 200K. Slowed down a bit. I know 4 people who took classes but did not submit forms.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    Was over 190K not sure if it hit 200K. Slowed down a bit. I know 4 people who took classes but did not submit forms.
    Must be quite a few going thru as late. Mine was issued 4/5 and I was 178xxx.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    "WI CCW where are we at? "

WI CCW where are we? Never end a sentence in a preposition... The one thing I learned in English class. And your question is really vague.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I don't think the the OP's question is really vague. Perhaps it would better have been posted in the running thread on WI CCW: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

As to terminal prepositions, the rules aren't that hard and fast. Sometimes it is appropriate.

But if you must follow that rule, consider the old story of the good ole boy in his first day at Harvard.
    He stops one of the other students and asks, 'Hey, can y'all tell me where the liberry's at?"
    "Sir," the student replies, "at Harvard we do not end our sentences with prepositions."
    The good ole boy scratches his head a moment, the asks, "Well, cudja tell me where the liberry's at, <expletive deleted>?"

I too am curious as to when WI passes the 200K point.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

I'm curious as well. My wife and I sent our aps on 02-Nov-11, and are in the 16xxx range.

March 2013 issue was in the 169xxx range.

I mailed in my application earlier this week. I'll let you guys know how long it takes me to get it.

Fiancee and I sent apps in about 2 weeks ago. Will update when they show up.

Got home and #186604 was in the mailbox. fiancé is 186624.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    "WI CCW where are we at? "

WI CCW where are we? Never end a sentence in a preposition... The one thing I learned in English class. And your question is really vague.
    Really?

Links