Wife Recruited A Friend For CCW Class

This is a discussion on Wife Recruited A Friend For CCW Class within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My wife and I were enjoying some coffee at a local shop and some friends stopped by. We had a chat and they learned that ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By .45acpguy

Thread: Wife Recruited A Friend For CCW Class

Wife Recruited A Friend For CCW Class

My wife and I were enjoying some coffee at a local shop and some friends stopped by. We had a chat and they learned that my wife is taking her CCW class next Saturday. The husband of my wife's friend suggested that his wife see if she could sign up for that class to join her.

Her husband took out his iPhone, got online and handed the phone to his wife so she could get signed up for that same CCW class. Well, now she is going with my wife to the same CCW class.

Nothing persuades people better than a good example. I am proud of my wife for a job well done.

2. Remove Ads

I like it! Wish more folks would sign up like this. The more the merrier!!! I just hope she doesn't need ammo!
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Good for her!
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Well done! Always good to see more ladies carrying for their own protection!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Links