Oklahoma Carry Laws

This is a discussion on Oklahoma Carry Laws within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; anyone know the major differences in TX and OK? I have to visit an uncle in Idabel and I want to make sure I can ...

Thread: Oklahoma Carry Laws

Oklahoma Carry Laws

anyone know the major differences in TX and OK? I have to visit an uncle in Idabel and I want to make sure I can still carry there.

2. Remove Ads

Everything you need to know...

Let me google that for you
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Your TX license is honored, signs mean nothing except on government buildings, colleges and schools. You can open or conclealed carry and can carry in your vehicle. You can't carry at a professional sporting event.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Links