Frist groups with BP-9cc

Frist groups with BP-9cc

This is a discussion on Frist groups with BP-9cc within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First 2 mags with the new Bersa at 7yds.... It will definitely get the job done! Gonna run some JHP tomorrow to make sure its ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BigDeal

Thread: Frist groups with BP-9cc

Frist groups with BP-9cc

First 2 mags with the new Bersa at 7yds.... It will definitely get the job done!
    Gonna run some JHP tomorrow to make sure its "Good to GO"!!
    Attached Images

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Cool
    Keep us updated

Since I cleaned out the firing pin area no more light primer strikes!! Its a great C.C. gun!!

Not bad! When I first got mine I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. It shot very low for me. Basically it was the trigger (getting used to it) and the ammo I was using. Once I got a handle on how it runs it shot well for me. No functioning issues at all.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Excellent! If it were me I would make sure I have enough trouble-free rounds downrange before I felt confident using it as a carry piece. Of course, what constitutes "enough trouble-free rounds" is rather subjective. I try to get a few hundred rounds in before I deem a pistol "carry-able."

[QUOTE=SmokinFool;2768438]Excellent! If it were me I would make sure I have enough trouble-free rounds downrange before I felt confident using it as a carry piece. Of course, what constitutes "enough trouble-free rounds" is rather subjective. I try to get a few hundred rounds in before I deem a pistol "carry-able."[/QUOTE

Your point is well taken, I was simply noting it is a C.C. gun not a gun made for distance shooting. Although I think it would surprise more than a few.
    Its gonna take a lot of range time for me to get used to a this gun, and I still have to decide on if I'll use IWB or OWB holster there really isn't much made just for this model. I'l be spending time just trying to decide what will work best for me.
    SmokinFool likes this.

For such an affordable piece, the BP9cc is well made, accurate, reliable, and dependable. Yes, the trigger is a little gritty at first, but it smooths out the more you shoot it. Wish I hadn't sold mine, but anxious to replace it with the OD model.
    A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

I hear ya, Dave! I miss mine a bit, knew I would but my sister needed it more than I did. Down the road I may get another one.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Here's some spec's on this Bersa, along with a pic.
    Weight: 21.5 oz.
    Length: 6.35”
    Height: 4.8”
    Width: .94"

It's also rated for +P loads, this for me was a factor in my decision.
    Attached Images

Links