Defensive Carry banner

New Glock warranty registration queston

6K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  OldVet 
#1 ·
Mailed my new G26 registration early last week to Georgia....as of today have heard nothing.

Is that normal...or do they acknowledge receipt by email?

Just curious...this is my first (but not last) Glock.

Thanks

#6 ·
Notice how one of the questions on that warranty registration card only has a yes answer?
The facetious part of me just can't leave it that way. :image035:

#8 ·
No, they typically don't acknowledge receipt of registration. Questions I don't care to answer don't get answered, they don't get email addresses, and they don't get phone numbers. They need to contact me, the USPS will handle it (hopefully).

#9 ·
I have sent tons of them in over the years and have not received a single thing as far as acknowledgement goes.

Reactions: OldVet
#10 ·
There are times I'll send the warranty registration in if I think of it. I've never been bothered by any advertising or notices of "special sales" by mail, e mail or telephone.

#11 ·
Bought many many guns and have never sent in a warranty card, which IMO is nothing more than a means to gather your personal info and buying practices. I guess I have been very fortunate, three guns in 60 years, were returned to the manufacturer, one on recall, and two for FTF problems. I no longer purchase the brands that had firing problem, mostly because of their terrible customer service.

#12 ·
I don't send the cards in. There's already info out there about the purchase I don't want anymore out there than necessary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.