NRA, Law Shield, Retainer Fee, Pre paid lawyer

This is a discussion on NRA, Law Shield, Retainer Fee, Pre paid lawyer within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does the NRA have a lawyer program if a situation arises where I need one after an encounter with a bad guy? Anyone actually have ...

Thread: NRA, Law Shield, Retainer Fee, Pre paid lawyer

NRA, Law Shield, Retainer Fee, Pre paid lawyer

Does the NRA have a lawyer program if a situation arises where I need one after an encounter with a bad guy? Anyone actually have experience with a situation where they had to use lethal force and went through all the legal stuff after?

2. Remove Ads

Lawyers an d ccw

I found this on a local blog
    MARYLAND GUN LAWS CONCEALED WEAPON FIREARM ATTORNEYS KNIFE DEFENSE ILLEGAL CARRY PRINCE ANNE BALTIMORE

By*asris

MARYLAND CONCEALED WEAPON & FIREARM OFFENSE DEFENSE

MARYLAND CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS

DEFEND CLIENTS CHARGED WITH CONCEALED WEAPONS & FIREARM CHARGES IN MARYLAND

If a person carries a concealed weapon in Maryland and does not have a permit to do so, then the carrying of a concealed weapon without a permit is a violation of law in most cases. In the event you are ever faced with a Maryland criminal charge for carrying a weapon (gun, knife, etc.), contact us right away so that we may assist in your defense. If you wish to obtain more information about weapons offenses in Maryland, please contact our office via*e-mail*or by filling out our*on-line form*. The Maryland law offices of SRIS, P.C. have a number of excellent Maryland concealed weapon attorneys & firearm offense lawyers with offices in*Rockville and Annapolis*.BALTIMORE, MARYLAND :Inner Harbor Center400 East Pratt Street, 8th FloorBaltimore, MD 21202Phone: (240) 399-0304ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND :*One Research Court, Suite 450Rockville, Maryland 20850Phone: (240) 399-0304

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSlinger View Post
    Does the NRA have a lawyer program if a situation arises where I need one after an encounter with a bad guy? Anyone actually have experience with a situation where they had to use lethal force and went through all the legal stuff after?

The NRA does not have a prepaid legal program, though they do offer the Locton-Risk insurance product, which provides some protection after the fact. However it, like all the other legal programs except one, only pays benefits AFTER your case has been successfully adjudicated....that means when you have been found not guilty or acquitted. In the meantime, you will be funding your own defense, which may coast you everything you have.

The only program that gives you money up front, to fund your defense IMMEDIATELY, and offers a network of qualified attorneys in every state, as well as providing boots on the ground response to your situation if needed, is the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network. You can Google them for the link. The Texas Law Shield does similar service, but only in Texas, so if you travel or don't happen to live there, you may want something else. I see that TexasSlinger is in Houston, butother readers may want the info too.,
    Brademan
    Special Projects manager - ACLDN

American Militia - charter member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
    LEAA Field Rep, Aikidoka, motorcyclist, plain speaker, straight shooter
    My other nickname is "3-Knife"

Links