Got two new holsters yesterday

This is a discussion on Got two new holsters yesterday within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; From index Can't wait to try them out. I found this site just this morning, wondering if anyone has experience with the belly band? Products ...

Thread: Got two new holsters yesterday

Got two new holsters yesterday

From index Can't wait to try them out.

I found this site just this morning, wondering if anyone has experience with the belly band?

Products of Conceal-Carry-Holsters / Lawfully Armed

2. Remove Ads

3 Speed Holster Not a belly band, but considered Deep Conceal. I wear mine at 1 O'Clock. it is worn above the belt line. I wear it in drawstring shorts(95% of time), and Wrangle jeans (5%). I wear it from the time i get up, till I go to bed. It is comfortable and more importantly it conceals fantastic.Ruger & 3speedHolster.jpgDSCN4581b.jpg

Gun is a Ruger SR40C (9+1 with pinky extension on magazine) 15 round magazine is spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonernor View Post
    From index
    I found this site just this morning, wondering if anyone has experience with the belly band?

I have a Galco Concealable belly band. It's not the most comfortable carry method, but it allows me to carry with hot weather outfits that don't allow for traditional belt holsters. It works well with pocket-sized guns (I use it with a P238). I don't know if it would provide enough support for a full sized, heavier gun.

I've never heard of the model you linked above. The fabric looks like it would be comfortable, but I wonder about the "no-slip backing".

If you get one, please post a review on the Holsters forum for us after you've worn it for a few weeks.
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bonernor View Post
    From index Can't wait to try them out.

I'm a big fan of the N82 Original... not so much the Professional. As always, that's personal preference, but be sure you don't give up on them if you don't like one of their models.
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Links