Just arrived in the mail..Purddy and functional

This is a discussion on Just arrived in the mail..Purddy and functional within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Pearce Extension XL for Glock 26....Really happy with the pinky grip. plus their awfully purddy.... extention1.jpg...

Thread: Just arrived in the mail..Purddy and functional

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar

Just arrived in the mail..Purddy and functional

Pearce Extension XL for Glock 26....Really happy with the pinky grip. plus their awfully purddy....

extention1.jpg
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    That little extra can make a big difference for some. Congrats.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    That little extra can make a big difference for some. Congrats.
    Could just be my imagination but with my small hands it sure seems more stable to me....I understand it's not for everyone but I'm happy with them both in appearance and function. Thanks
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Nice. I've been thinking of a 26, but one of the things that bothers me is how cheap and cruddy-looking many of the aftermarket accessories are. That looks like they did a nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    Nice. I've been thinking of a 26, but one of the things that bothers me is how cheap and cruddy-looking many of the aftermarket accessories are. That looks like they did a nice job.
    Yeah...the Pearce XL extension even has the front finger grooves to match the factory grip....the regular Pearce extension does not have the finger grooves..it's slick on the front.

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    Yeah...the Pearce XL extension even has the front finger grooves to match the factory grip....the regular Pearce extension does not have the finger grooves..it's slick on the front.
    I really like what Ruger does with the compact sr's, including a pinky extension and a higher-capacity magazine and matching grip extension, in the box. Glock should do the same, IMHO. Using bigger magazines for reloads is a great way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    I really like what Ruger does with the compact sr's, including a pinky extension and a higher-capacity magazine and matching grip extension, in the box. Glock should do the same, IMHO. Using bigger magazines for reloads is a great way to go.
    I would have to agree with that...the extensions came with my LC9 and the LCP..

Links