good local resource (MN)

good local resource (MN)

This is a discussion on good local resource (MN) within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First, I'd like to thank Bumper and the mods for this fine site. It's a great resource and the advice, opinions, experiences, and other info ...

Thread: good local resource (MN)

good local resource (MN)

First, I'd like to thank Bumper and the mods for this fine site. It's a great resource and the advice, opinions, experiences, and other info I get here is truly top notch.

I hope it's not out of line to recommend another local forum but I think they each have their strengths.

Local is going to put you in contact with people who live under very similar situations and laws to you. Their experiences could resonate more clearly to something you're likely to encounter (ex: Minneapolis' Arrest the gun policy and the possibility of a Mpls exclusion from State preemption)

What CombatCarry does is give us all a way to share carry advice, info. and experiences nationwide. A chance to see how the other half lives as it were.

Anyway, I encourage people here to list their local resources because that's where the battle is being fought to protect our rights.

One of the other sites I frequent is www.twincitiescarry.com which is a MN specific Carry forum dealing with much of what we talk about here as well as local activism.

I use and like this forum and TCC.

I hope everyone is able to have a State carry forum you can learn about your state's differences and meet other permit holders.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Same here, there's some great info for Minnesotans at the forum you'll find at www.twincitiescarry.com
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

Sponsored Links