CC course Dallas Texas for Veterans

This is a discussion on CC course Dallas Texas for Veterans within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anybody know of a CCI in the DFW area that is decently priced and Vet friendly? I am a USN MAA Veteran and want to ...

Thread: CC course Dallas Texas for Veterans

Question CC course Dallas Texas for Veterans

Anybody know of a CCI in the DFW area that is decently priced and Vet friendly? I am a USN MAA Veteran and want to conceal carry, and have several vet friends here that do too. We are looking for a CCI that can accommodate us in a low stress, we already know weapon handling procedures way. Any help appreciated.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Can't answer specifically to your question. However you might want to check the following link and see if there is an instructor that meets your requirements.

BTW....welcome to the forum.

Forgot the link! Here it is:

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/RSD/CHL...tOptInList.pdf
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I went to dallascocealedcarry.com. I took it a year ago. I think it only cost $25 for the class for vets. I know he is pretty booked up these days. But he is really good.

Links